?

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Hello

I thought it might be fun to start a blog to keep everyone up to date on what I am up to!

Today I went and photographed Brendan for his 14 month photo's. He is always so much fun, and not to mention one of the cutest babies in the world! OK, him being my boyfriend's nephew may make me a little bias...but just look at this little face!!

I have been taking Brendan's pictures since he was born. Since he started talking His mom and I have been saying my name and pointing to me to see if he would repeat it. Today as I was walking out the door I said "Bye Brendan!" and he put up his hand to wave to me and said "Bye Dowie" It is so exciting to hear such a little child say your name!

Here are a few more of Brendan:

Looking out the door

Look at those cheeks!

He Really loves the camera!

0 comments: