?

Monday, February 19, 2007

Cold Wedding!!

What a nice couple of days off! Yesterday Pete and I went to the Griffin museum of photography in Winchester which was having a great exhibit! We were in Museum mode apparently, because after that we went to the Fogg museum in Cambridge. It was nice to spend some time together after all the work I have been doing lately!

Last week I photographed an outdoor wedding. Before the ceremony I went to the bride and grooms house to take pictures of their kids and take a few formal shots. Everyone was so nice, and although it was below zero, the 8 minute ceremony wasn't that bad.



The brides daughter

Sisters

The Bride and her two girls

Bouquets

Spinning

I have such a busy week coming up. It is school vacation week, so I am doing a few shoots and Arianna's Baptism is on Sunday so be prepared for lots of new photos!! :)

0 comments: