?

Monday, March 26, 2007

An ode to my NEW 50mm lens...

I would write a song about it if I had the musical talent! It is a beautiful new lens just got last week and am IN LOVE with! Why? you ask, here are a few examples:


Jasmine

Ali

OK, I am done with that! :)

Last week was so busy, I didn't have the time to post anything new. Above are Jasmine and Ali. Jasmine is a stunning model who I had a great shoot with at MIT and Ali is a natural beauty I met at Gulu-Gulu. We had such a good time because she was so real and fun to talk with!

Yesterday was one of those days I LOVE my job. Not that I don't all the time, but it just made me sit back and say "I can't believe I get to do this for a living!" I photographed a really fun model, Jen at the dance complex in Cambridge. The light was perfect and we gabbed the whole time. After my shoot I met with fantastic potential wedding clients. They were both so open, warm and friendly it made want to beg them to shoot their wedding! :)

"What's up for me this week?" you wonder. Well, on Wednesday I have a shoot with Michelle, a gorgeous model, Saturday is Mom's 50th Surprise Birthday party (which she personally invited me to ;), and Sunday I have two shoots, one at the Beautiful Arnold Arboretum and the next at my house. Busy, Busy week for me...WOOHOO!

0 comments: