?

Friday, April 20, 2007

Photo Day Extravaganza

Last week I had spent the day with some of my friends and fellow photographers having a fun photo day. We all had a chance to get in front of the camera modeling for each other. Let me introduce you:

Jay - She thought she could avoid my camera. :)

Meg - The 80's Movie Star

Krista - The 40's pin-up girl

Emily - The Rock Star

Here are a few more of my favorites, There are no more of Jay for today (I was lucky I was able to get one shot from her, she was a little camera shy), I will have more next week:


That's all for tonight, I'm doing Ellen's family portraits on Sunday (also photographing her aunt's wedding), Monday I am photographing a beautiful model named Michelle and Tuesday I am going to see Jay and Arianna and do Arianna's one year pictures. It's hard to believe she is going to be one already!! A busy few days ahead of me. I'm excited!!

0 comments: