?

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Tut, Tut, looks like rain

The weather this past week has been great for outdoor sittings! Too bad the rain is going to start this weekend.

I had two great shoots last week,

The first was these three great kids. Well, two kids and one extremely helpful older sister. It was so much fun to photograph them playing and having a good time.





The second was a beautiful first grade teacher. She was so great, and commented on how someone should photograph me while I am shooting. She says I take funny positions and look somewhat like an old Greek statue. :) People tell me all the time that I look funny, but I never really thought about it. I just do whatever makes the shot in my lens, I get lost in it.


My weekend plans have changed a bit due to the rain, but I am even more excited about what I am doing instead. My god-daughter Ashley is going to be staying with me. On Sunday, I think we are going to be playing in the rain.
Enjoy the last hour of sunshine!

0 comments: