?

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My poor extremely neglected blog!

After a few months of personal and professional changes, I am back and ready to show y’all what I have been up to.

Instead of showing you all of my sessions from the last couple months I am going to show you some of my favorites:
Also, here is a sneak peak for Lisa and Rich whose wedding I photographed and little over a week ago. They are so wonderful to be work with and their wedding could not have been more beautiful. The weather was perfect and the location was gorgeous!

This last picture of me at work was taken by my assistant for the day, Paulette of “Say Pickles”

Thank you to Lisa and Rich for letting me photograph your wedding! Have fun on your Honeymoon!

I had another great wedding last week that I will be blogging soon, and more sessions I would love to share.

Enjoy this heat wave!

0 comments: