?

Thursday, September 16, 2010

A new post....finally!

Hey Everyone!

I want to start by apologizing for not updating in over a year (wow, thats bad!)

Here are a few updates for you:

My business has not changed, I am still taking wedding and portrait clients. I just got really busy and bad at posting them here.

Currently I am in the process of designing a new blog. It will be introduced in the winter.

So I am able to spend more time with my clients, and working on the new blog I will not be updating this one again until the new one is ready. But, I do have a Dorie Lynn Photography Facebook page where you can see my most recent images, and any updates. You can find the link to the right.

On a personal note, this past May I got married. My husband is in the service but I will be staying in Mass to continue taking new clients. Here is a shot of us from the day:

That's it for now! I hope you all are able to check out my facebook page.
I wish you all a wonderful fall and holiday season! :)

0 comments: