?

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Turkey Day


I hope all is well with everyone on this rainy Thanksgiving. I have been haveing a busy few weeks and an excited for a home cooked meal this afternoon!

Last week I had the pleasure of photographing John and Clara for their engagement sitting. I am going to be shooting their wedding in January at the beautiful Lyman Estate in Waltham. Last Wednesday was such a beautiful warm day. I was able to do all their pictures outside which was a nice suprise in the middle of a rainy week in mid-November.

Lyman Estate

Puppy Love

Today I spent the morning photographing 3 year old Zachary. He was so much fun! When I first walked in, he was telling me about his love for both football and baseball, it depends on his mood he said. That age is the most fun, they have their own personality and always do the unexpected!


More poctures of Zach to come soon!!

I am going to visit with Pete's family today! Brendan will be there being cute as ever I'm sure! Have fun and don't eat too much!!

0 comments: