?

Monday, December 04, 2006

Snow?!

It has been such a busy couple of weeks!

Last week I had the pleasure of photographing Kellen and Megan. I have been taking pictures of Kellen since he was 7 months and now he has a little sister! He is such a funny kid! I was getting ready to leave and he yelled "Bye, Bye!!" then ran to the door to open it. I didn't even have my jacket on yet. :)


Kissing baby sister

Running away from the camera

So sweet!

Today's weather is really bizarre. This morning I woke up to snow all over the ground. It's funny because only a few hours later there is no evidence of the snow except for a wet street. Winter in New England...


I am trying to get my Christmas list together on this, one of my few days off. I have decided to give my mom and updated picture of my brother and I. He can be very difficult so pictures of us are scarce. I bribed him and I think got a really good shot.


Lastly, I am excited today because my friend Julis is coming back from Trinidad. She has been on a mission down there for almost 6 months except for a week in August!

0 comments: