?

Friday, January 19, 2007

Busy Vacation...

It's chilly outside. Finally, it is starting to feel like winter. Not that I enjoy the cold, but it is a little odd to photograph a wedding the 6th of January and need to take my jacket off!!

The wedding was John and Clara's. It was such a beautiful day, warm and sunny. The location was equally beautiful, The Lyman Estate in Waltham. Here are a few of my favorites:





Look at that sun!!

Sparkling Apple Cider

Last week I also had the pleasure of photographing Tori for Actor's head shots. She was so cute and really fun to photograph.


I am excited to work on pictures I took of my friend Krista the other day. She is a talented singer/songwriter whose CD is coing out in the next moth or so! I will post as soon as I am finished with them.

0 comments: