?

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Newness

My friend Krista is an AMAZING singer/songwriter. Her CD is coming out in February so she asked me to take some new promotional shots. I will post her CD cover when it comes out. I took the cover shot which I am so excited about!




Last week Brendan turned 17 MONTHS! I can hardly believe how old he is getting. He is running all around the house, only stopping to say something he sees. I am still taking his pictures every month which is getting hard, but I am enjoying all the time I get to spend with him.


Did you say you wanted to see my tummy?

Last but not least are my girls! I went to go see them last night. I took some pictures of them being as cute as ever:


I have more of the girls to post, once edited I will put them up.

I am off to my first ever YOGA class. I am trying all sorts of new things to start off 2007. CIAO!

0 comments: