?

Friday, November 09, 2007

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year!”

The holidays sneak up on me faster and faster every year! I have been doing lots of fun sessions to try and capture the last beautiful moments of fall. There is a lot to share, so I will get to it!

First up is Lisa and Nevada (great name, right?) who I had the pleasure of photographing a few weeks ago.


Aren’t they such a beautiful couple?

Next up is a really fun Family who I photographed on Sunday:

Also on Sunday is another great family session:


I was so glad to be able to enjoy such a beautiful day with such great children! Thanks to both families for the great afternoon!

Lastly is a beautiful newborn. Little “S” was so sweet and smiley…
…but as you can see, I wore her out! ;)

Thanks to her mom for letting me photograph her!

Well, that’s all for now. Blue Sky is going to have some fun new stuff coming up next week and I will have a new website going live before the end of the month.

1 comments:

Amber Shomo said...

Hi! Great work lately!! How often are you using your lensbaby? I was looking into getting one. I've started a blog now, but haven't added anything yet. Hope all is well.