?

Monday, February 11, 2008

Baby, it’s cold outside!

The weather has been so weird lately! Yesterday, as Pete and I were driving around, it went from bright sun to horrible snow showers and back to sun again. You have to love New England!

A few weeks back I had a great session with this family. Little “G” was such a good little model. So smiley and she had a great little happy baby yell. :)

Thanks Mom and Dad for letting me photograph her!

I also had a great session with Kimberly Welby, an amazing yoga and core fusion instructor. I was able to take a class before the shoot (not for yoga, but core fusion) She is so inspiring, and really pushes you to the max. So much so that I wasn’t able to walk the whole next week! ;) I guess it is about time to get back in shape!


Her website should be up soon and I will be sure to pass it along!

Last weekend, the weather was so unseasonably warm I took advantage and took Ashley out for some pictures. I’m glad I did, now being stuck in the frozen tundra we call Boston!

Enjoy the week, and stay warm!

1 comments:

Darbi G. Photography said...

The one of the baby looking dead on at you smiling is SOOOO friggin' cute. In fact, probably one of the cutest baby pics I've ever seen. What a great capture!