?

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Here comes the rain again....

It may be raining, but the 60 degree weather softens the blow! Unfortunately, living in New England means it will probably snow again soon…

I have had a few great sessions that I am excited to share.

Let’s start with little baby “E”. She was such a doll, giggling the whole time! Baby laughs have got to be one of the happiest sounds in the world. Here are a few of my favorites:

Next up is a wonderful Maternity session I had last weekend. They had two adorable dogs that wanted to jump in all the pictures!

I had a super fun engagement session with Sarahjean and Derek last weekend as well. These two are so great to be around. They are warm, beautiful and hilarious. I have not laughed so hard in a long time!

Thanks guys, I can wait until your wedding!

You may remember these two gorgeous ladies. I have always thought that Ellen and Paulette looked alike and I wanted to do a shoot with them showcasing that and their different personalities.

Lastly, I had a great shoot with Shawndy, a beautiful model, a little over a week ago.We decided to go to Salem, the architecture is really Gothic in some locations so it was a fun contrast with her light dress.

I have gotten a few e-mails asking about my wedding website. I am working on it and will have it live in the next week. I will announce it when it goes live!

That’s all for now, I hope you are enjoying the heat wave! ;)

1 comments:

Kristen said...

So many great works! I love your style and find it so inspiring. thanks for sharing! I also love your new profile pic on flickr. Keep up the good work! Good luck with your wedding biz.