?

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Back, finally and an announcement

My dear blog readers, I am so sorry for my lack of posting the past few months. Some might think it is from a lack of work, but it is the opposite actually.

I want to share a few of my favorite images from my sessions over the past few months:

In the next couple of days I will be blogging my friends Matt and Paulette’s wedding. I know a lot of people are looking forward to seeing them!

Now on to my big announcement…. From mid-January to the beginning of April I will be in Guam! This is such a big life changing move and I am looking forward to it. Before I leave, I will post my Boston schedule for anyone who is looking to book an appointment.

Back to editing for me, I promise I will not leave you for so long again!

1 comments:

Welcome to Alex Rachael Designs said...

I loooove them Dorie!!! I am so excited to have you shoot our wedding and you will be missed while in Guam!