?

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bye, Bye Boston!

Ok, I know that I have been a horrible blogger the past 6 months, but I plan on changing that in this upcoming year.

Now some details on my trip. I leave in just 2 days for Guam. I will be back and available for sessions in mid-April. I am heading back at the beginning of July and will be back again in September for a few months. If you would like to set up a session for the spring/early summer or early fall, get in touch with me as soon as possible. I will have access to e-mail and voicemail so I will be in touch!

And since a post is boring without a photo, here is one of my god-daughter and her baby sister from Christmas:
So again I apologize for my lack of posting, but I promise I will post a lot from Guam! ;) Happy New Year everyone!

0 comments: