?

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Whats new?

The past few weeks have been really busy, I love the beginning of wedding season!

First up I have Molly and Brian. They are truly an amazing couple, and their wedding was so intimate and the day could not have been more gorgeous! Here are a few of my favorites from their day:


Thanks to Molly and Brian for allowing me to photograph your wedding! I hope you had a great time on the honeymoon!

Next I have a great engagement session. Charlene and Ryan wanted some fun shots in the north end. We lucked out with good weather, and even though it was a busy day in the city we were able to find lots of fun new spots to shoot:

Lastly I have a sneak peak of Robin and Jason's wedding. It was such a blast! I will show more next week!

Well that's it for now! I hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of the summer! :)

0 comments: