?

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Family fun

It’s that time of year again. The time where the New England weather is finally sunny and warm, and we are able to get outside! Due to this gorgeous weather, I have been super busy with Children and Family sessions. I love being able to see the children I used to photograph as babies grow up before my eyes!

First up I had my first session with this wonderful family. Little “P” has the most gorgeous curls, and adorable giggle. Here are a couple of my favorites:

Next I have these adorable sisters. I have been photographing this family for over 3 years, and every session is just as eventful as the last. We had fun jumping, running and singing the dinosaur song:

Last I have a quick sneak peak of Alex and Paul’s beautiful June wedding:

I promise I will have a full post from their wedding next week, as well as an urban e-session.

1 comments:

Aleks Rachael said...

awe these little girls are so cute :)