?

Friday, August 31, 2007

“I wanna walk and not run, I wanna skip and not fall, I wanna look at the horizon, and not see a building standing tall."

- “Cowboy take me away” by the Dixie Chicks

I thought that title was appropriate for a post including some vacation pictures. :) I started by going down the Cape for a few days with Pete and his wonderful family. We had a relaxing couple of days on the beach. We also played a lot of baseball with Brendan the future MVP.


If that doesn’t say pitch me the ball NOW, I don’t know what does. ;)

Then Faith and I had a great time photographing Liz and Craig’s engagement pictures. After we did some beach stuff I thought it would be nice to see what downtown had to offer. We got one great shot and then got in trouble for shooting on the street. Oops!

Thanks guys, we are so excited for your wedding!

Next up was Pete and my little get away to Vermont. It is so BEAUTIFUL up there! Even though while up there I got a cold, we were still able to enjoy canoeing and the sunsets.
This week, I also had the pleasure of photographing Alex for her sweet sixteen. What a great model!

That's it for now. I am going back down the Cape again this weekend until Monday. Enjoy your Labor Day!

1 comments:

BexInTheCity said...

how do you make your pictures look like they are wrapping around? like you took them looking through a sphere? I love that look.
iamrebekahelizabeth@hotmail.com