?

Friday, August 10, 2007

Mcflurries all around!!!!

Well, it has been a little while since I have updated, so there are lots of new pictures and stories.

Let’s start with last week, my good friend Julie’s niece was going to be up from out west for a couple days and she asked if I could take a few shots. Look at how beautiful she is! She has the cutest smile, and her giggle will make you giggle too!


Next up are my friends Paulette and Matt. When Matt told me a few weeks ago that him and Paulette were getting married the first thing I said (after congrats of course!) was “Can I shoot your wedding?” :) They are such a fun, loving couple. I am really excited to be able to capture their special day! Last weekend we had a great time doing their engagement photos.

Last weekend was also Courtney and Paul's wedding. I only have one to share because I am still working on them:It was such a fun wedding! Thanks again for letting Faith and I come along!

Last is Pete’s adorable nephew Brendan. I have been photographing him since he was born and this past week he turned two. He is such a funny little guy. He loves to say “I found it!” and “Brendan throws like Papelbon” Would you expect any less from a Boston toddler?
Look how big he is! :)


Well that’s it for now. I am going to be the guest at a wedding for the first time tomorrow. I will still have pictures to share I am sure.

Enjoy the weather!

0 comments: