?

Thursday, July 26, 2007

What's new...

Bridget and Toby's Wedding: What a beautiful day, what a wonderful couple!
Thanks for letting Faith and I capture your special day.

These are my friends Kate and Damon: It’s funny when you spend time with people and then when you photograph them. You see them in a different light. They are the type of couple that you love to be around because they are silly, and sweet all at the same time. I also had a great shoot on Monday with two super cute kids:

As you can see, modeling is hard work. :)

I am still trying to catch up on things. I may even take a day off this weekend. We’ll see!

1 comments:

Kourtney said...

I love all the photos u take. They capture so much beauty and love. How much do u charge? I would love for you to take some family photos. Please let me know
mauh