?

Monday, July 09, 2007

You’re my best friend…

Yesterday I had a shoot with my friend/co-worker Karen and her good friend Amy. What a fun time! It started pouring during the shoot but that did not stop us! We just kept taking pictures and having a blast. When I got home and looked though the images, I loved a lot of them. The way they laughed and joked, it was so great…

And a couple of Karen alone:

It made me think of me and my friend Julie. Friends are SO important. Without them who do you have to laugh with or cry to? Julie and I had an especially crazy weekend, complete with getting locked out of my apartment, a call to the fire department and climbing through the second story window from a fire ladder at 1:30am (by the way, Pete slept through the whole thing). Even though being stuck outside my apartment for two hours was not fun, Julie (the eternal optimist) made a good point of saying “There is no one else I would rather be locked outside at 1 in the morning with” and it’s true. We made the best of it. I really cherish our friendship. Here is a picture of my lovely friend:

I know I know, you want photo day images (right, Meg? :) Here are a few of my faves:

My beautiful god-daughters mama, Jay (seriously LOVE this woman!):

The lovely and talented Krista:

Emily - Simply stunning:

Unfortunately, Meg was MIA on my CF card this time around. I know I will get her again soon!

Well back to my editing. I had a fantastic shoot today which I can’t wait to share.

Later Gators!

0 comments: