?

Friday, July 13, 2007

Summer fun in the summer sun!

On Monday, I had a shoot with these two great kids: We had such a good time jumping, spinning and racing. Plus look how cute they are! I have a small soft spot for freckles ;) Thanks to their Mom for letting me photograph them!

I also had a GREAT shoot with my friend Jaime yesterday. She is stunning and I have had this idea to photograph her in a Marilyn Monroe type fashion. I went with the Milton Greene shot of her lying in bed, we added Jaime’s personality and this is what we got:

We also took some fun ones in her hallway: Jaime is an amazing photographer and turned the lens on me too. I can’t wait to see them, maybe I’ll even share a few.

Sunday, Faith and I head down the Cape for Bridget and Toby’s wedding. We are so excited to photograph a wedding down there.

Have a great weekend! :)

0 comments: