?

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Beauty is everywhere!

A little over a year ago my friend and fellow photographer Lynette was telling me that her three children were at a hard age to photograph. She asked if I would mind trying. Seeing as we knew each other from work I had never actually met them. Of course I agreed, and early on the next Sunday morning I went to her house to find three of the most beautiful children I had ever seen! They were fun and friendly and have become some of my favorite models. This past weekend I had to pleasure of doing their pictures again and we had a blast. Maranda played peek-a-boo with a leaf bigger than her head, Kiah was acting too cool, and Jada hung from a tree. Here are some of my favs:

Thanks for the great morning guys! I look forward to next time!!

After I photographed Lynette’s children, I photographed her friend’s newborn cousin. She is so sweet, and at three weeks old I would say she is a pretty good model!

Lastly, I photographed a model on Tuesday. Hareem and I met at the Boston Public Gardens and had a really great shoot.

Isn’t she stunning?!

Thanks Hareem, hopefully we can work together again!

Well that’s all for now, Faith and I went to Liz and Craig’s wedding on Saturday so I have lots to edit! Here is one that I thought was too fun not to share now:

Check back for some more of those images next week!

Ciao!

1 comments:

Headsoff said...

Can you get tagged if your blog isn't necessarily a pro photo blog??