?

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

So behind…

I am so behind on blogging!!! It has been a busy couple of weeks. I have lots of fun things to share.

Faith and I had the pleasure of photographing Casey and Johnny’s wedding at the Quincy Marriott a few weeks ago. It was such an intimate ceremony on the deck just as the sun had fallen below the horizon. Their reception was quite the party to say the least. The music had everyone on their feet the whole time. We really had a great time!


Thanks for letting Faith and I share in your special day!
I also had the pleasure of doing some post wedding bridal shots of Bridget. She is the stunning bride whose wedding Faith and I photographed back in July. Running around Revere Beach with a beautiful woman in a bridal gown was interesting to say the least. :) Everyone made comments and asked questions, mostly wondering if she had really gotten married or if she was just walking around the beach in a wedding gown…
Thanks for the fun afternoon Bridget.

Also, If you area recent bride (that I have photographed or otherwise) and are interested in pictures like this, with or without your husband, after your wedding day, please comment or e-mail me. I really LOVE doing these.

You may also remember these cuties, my goddaughter and her sister. We thought it may be fun to play on the beach at sunset. The only problem is that the town we went to only has permit parking, so we watched the beautiful sun fall below the water from the comfort of my car!! We were able to get to the water to enjoy the red and orange sky, thanks to their mom watching my illegally parked car. :) Oh fun, what I’ll do for a picture.

I have some fun things planned for the next couple days, so there will be more images to share soon.

0 comments: